Thursday, February 21, 2008

Graduating

I'm graduating this semester and it's kinda scary. I dont have a job lined up yet which is a strange thing to think about, I cant just go back to my job for breaks and make enough to survive, I'll need a second job or a full time job and thats a weird thought, I wont be going to class anymore but going to work for (probably)at least 8 hours a day, most likely in a row, which is very different from college. It will also be difference community wise, I wont be living nearby a lot of people my age, let alone Christians. Part of me really wishes I could just stay in college but I know thats not right so I'll just have to adjust and be more intentional in seeking community even if it's hard for me. The other part of me is really excited to graduate so I can make a difference by working to protect the environment once I get a job in that field. Anyone else going through or gone through this?

No comments: